Pair of professional `Phono Plug` (`RCA`- or `CINCH`- type) - marked red and black.
Spring loaded ground contact: retractable element with separate wedge contacts which keeps the shell in the front position when engaged thus also providing a direct and strictly coaxial electrical connection from the socket via the shell to the cable shield. All metal design, machined brass, black ceated shell. Easy assembly and soldering (large soldering area, rapid-flow plating). High grade plastic insulator with high creep resistance.
Including 2 x 2 strain reliefs for cable O.D. 3.0 mm to 7.3 mm. Additional strain relief for cable O.D. up to 8.0 mm available as accessory.
Features & Benefits
- Makes ground before signal contact and breaks signal before ground
- No more disturbing noise and broken speaker cones
- Precisely machined to Neutrik demanding quality standards
- Neutrik unique chuck type strain relief
- Gold plated contacts
- Product Title: NF2C-B/2 "Profi"
- Connection Type: RCA/Phono
- Gender: male
- Rated voltage: 50 V
- Cable O.D.: 3.0 - 7.3 mm
- Wiresize: 1,5 mm²
- Wiresize: 16 AWG
- Wiring: Solder contacts
- Flammability: UL 94 HB
- Standard compliance: IEC 601-14
- Protection class: IP 40
- Solderability: Complies with IEC 68-2-20
- Temperature range: -30 °C to +80 °C