BM 900 USB Condenser Microphone for Computer/Laptop/PC Recording
- Specially designed computer records, singing network
- 3D reverb
- Low output impedance for the best sound
- Low frequency can be extended to below 30Hz, up to kHz
- Professional noise reduction
- USB powered, easy to carry and use
- Ideal radio room, voice, studio, home recording, games and video chat
- Custom frequency response is 30Hz-kHz, providing clear, high-fidelity sound
- Even with a strong impact on the installation, in the study of vibration, use the lock button to set the angl
BM 900 Microphone Excellent Reverb Chip Built-in Microphone Reverb The actual hardware. By adjusting the microphone reverb knob, you can add reverb to the perfect song Do not install the driver, there is no cumbersome purification work, even if the user experience can also use the BM900 fast record Simple desktop support and sponge wind and other accessories complete, the use of more comfortable ◆ Type: Wired ◆ Sound head: capacitive ◆ Connection: USB ◆ Frequency range: 30Hz -kHz ◆ Sensitivity: 25mV / Pa (-32dB + -2dB) ◆ Cable length (cm): 2.54 meters Instructions:
If the microphone cannot be used to your device, please check if your device has set itself correctly with the microphone. If not, please follow the step to setting it.
Step 1: Open your control panel, and click on “sound”, a window pops up.
Step 2: Select the recording, you will see the microphone is set up or on default.
Step 3: Double click the microphone if it is already connected., and then setting your
Q1: If the microphone is not working, what should I do?
Answer: 1.Unplug the USB cable to check whether the pins at the bottom of the mic are loosened.
2.Restart computer and re-plug the mic to other USB port.
3.If the “USB PnP Audio Device” appears in the sound settings of computer(below are the methods how to get to sound settings), the mic is able to work.
(Windows: Right click speaker icon on right corner of computer→“Recording Device”
Mac: Click “System Preferences”→“Sound”→“Input”)
If not, please email us. We will send you a new USB cable to replace. If the pins are not loosened, the problem will lie in the USB connector.
Q2: If the mic has hissing what can I do?
Answer: The reasons are manifold, we’re not sure what makes the mic perform bad, though we hope you can try out the suggestions below to see if they can help.
1.Re-plug the USB cable into the microphone. If the cable gets loose, noise is easily generated or transmission of signal may run into problem.
2.Reset computer and re-plug microphone into other USB port.
3.Place it not too close to any power source or computer host. Check whether there’s smart-phone near by the USB cable.
4.Set the on-body control of mic and input/output level of computer at 50%-75%. Volume is the culprit for noise.
(Windows: Right click speaker icon on right corner of computer→“Recording Device”/“Playback Device”→right click “USB PnP Device”/default speaker→“Properties”→“Levels”. If there’s “Microphone Boost”, turn it to 0-10dB.
Mac: “System Preferences”→“Sound”→“Input”/“Output”→“Input Volume”/“Output Volume”)
5.(If using Windows computer,) disable all sound effects.
(Right click speaker icon on right corner of computer→“Playback Device”→right click the default loudspeaker→“Enhancements”→click “Disable all sound effects”.)
Hope these methods could help eliminate noise and make the mic sound better.
Q3: If the mic disconnects itself without warning, what can I do?
Answer: There are two reasons for this situation. One is that the poor connection. The other is that the USB cable is broken. If you have tried to replug the USB cable into the mic, and plug the mic to other USB port, then it will be the problem of the cable. Just email us so that we can replace a new cable for you. Then the mic should work well again.
If you have any questions about our product or if your experience with us was less than perfect in any way, please contact us immediately at Aliexpress. so we can make it right for you!
- The USB plug and 3.5mm plug of the double-ended cable need to be connected at the same time. The microphone needs to be equipped with a double-ended cable to connect the multi-function sound card.
- The double-head cable can effectively reduce the background noise of the microphone. For buyers who have requirements for sound quality, I recommend purchasing a package with a double-ended cable.
- This microphone cannot be used with phantom power. Please pay attention to this before purchasing.